Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Mum

MUM'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION ON 3RD JUNE 2009
AT OUR PLACE
I was over the moon when mum announced that she wanted to come down for a visit and spend some days with us. Firstly cause ever since we rented our house, this is the first time mum was coming for a visit and secondly cause she would be with us on her birthday. I began planning her birthday. I took leave and made sure she did not do anything at home on her special day. We took a nice long walk around the neighbourhood while my 2 nephews battled wits for the bicycle. After our nice long walk, we got dressed and went down to the Gurdwara to pay our homage and also to let mum see where we got married.(mum did not come down for the wedding). My mum was very gracious to prepare lunch for us so after temple we went for lunch to my parent's place. After a sumptuous meal, I sent mum and the kids back home and went cake hunting. Needless to say Impian Emas only has one cake shop and that is where i headed directly. After being spoilt for choice I manage to set my mind on a chocolate cake. Well the time to reveal the cake finally came as the clock struck 7.30. My mum being the darling she is offered to cook dinner for me and she arrived around 7.15. We brought out the cake and mum was so shy to pose for pics and cut her cake. Nevertheless I manage to get some snaps of mum laughing and she enjoying all the attention and that was what that mattered to us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM