Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mother's Day

  1. This year Mother's Day on 10th May 2009 was very significant for me. This year I had to plan for both my mum's. We didn't have the chance to go back to KL for Mothers Day but I made sure, my mum in KL receives a bouquet of lovely flowers. All plan in motion the flowers were delivered on the actual day and mum told me she just loved the flowers. I was later sent pictures of mum cutting her mothers day cake with her grandchildren and the bouquet was very nicely placed next to the cake. That made my day!
After making sure my mum in KL had received her flowers, we put our second plan into action. We bought a cake for mum and went over for lunch. Mum didn't expect a cake as she was slightly surprised. However her grandkids were more excited to cut a cake. Give them a cake and a knife and they will do enough justice. This year's mothers day was more significant for me mainly because i was celebrating with my husband and both my mum's. Although one of my mum was far away in KL she was still close to our hearts. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUMS!