Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011


As I was flipping the calendar on my work desk I realised its already the 12th day of the new year 2011. How fastthese 12 days passed I never realised. being on Mc since the new year, today is my first day back into office. 12 days passed when I was on leave and I never realised it. Now so I am back in office and getting bust with work routine, I am sure 2011 also will run by just like 2010 did and I will never hv the time again to blog about it. However, after lying in hospital for 6 long days, I have realised one thing. Life doesn't make time for us but its us who have to make time for life. Money is important thus so is work but work is just part of life and its we who make the mistake of making it heart of life neglecting all other important things. I undertook the task to remember some important events of 2010 as my memory served me the best. In my previous blogs I tried to rekindle the memories of 2010 that gave our lives more meaning. I made that journey beautifully and now lets welcome the NEW YEAR 2011.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 TO ALL OUR LOVED ONES AND MAY THIS YEAR BRING JOY AND PROSPERITY TO ALL
WITH LOVE FROM KULDIP AND SHARMILA