Monday, January 31, 2011

A Wet Saturday and A Makeover- 29.1.2011

The much awaited weekend was finally here after a long 5 day of work. Plenty of movements in and out of the country in my family. Kuldip was back from the shores of Indonesia (Batam) on Friday and Dad had ventured into the land of Filipinos on Saturday. Albeit all this movement the rain had a mind if its own alternating between a heavy downpour, slight drizzle on Saturday and whole night showers till today (Monday ) morning. I had to go to work on Saturday and thank God the weather gave way to me and allowed me the comfort of walking from my parking to office and back without getting wet. After that it was a no stop as it is still raining as I write this on a cold Monday morning (31.1.2011).

Leaving the weather aside, Saturday (29.1.2011) was also a day for change. I pampered myself on Saturday and went for a hair cut, wash, eyebrow trim and after being that I feel like a million bucks. I have always been the type who easily tires with my look and when that happens the first feature of me that becomes the victim is my hair. Over the years, I have gone from extremely long hair to shoulder length, to real boy cut, long curly hair to straight hair. After marriage my hair become long and pretty stagnant in fashion. So decided to change it this weekend what with the new year. So went ahead and let the saloon chop of my hair till ear length. Well I look younger and cuter (not that I never was!) and let me add that I feel great also. Enough of me praising my me, take a look at my new look and judge yourself and compare it with my previous looks!



No comments:

Post a Comment