Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hubby Birthday 21.10.2010


My husband never fails to remind me at the start of October that 'someone has a birthday coming up'. Not that I forget his birthday but he likes to do it and try to get deals out of me. Well most of the time, his deals never come thru and I get him sweet little presents for him. This time I decided to be a little more romantic and add a few roses to his gift and get him a cute little teddy bear card. The most beautiful thing was that he ws in Batam on his birthday and that evening I surprised him with gift right at the ferry arrival terminal and greeted him with a smile and of course kisses and that melted him I guess. My husband is not a person who is into taking pics but this time I sure made him open his present and card whilst I snapped away pictures! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG!