Friday, February 13, 2009

Miscalculation...No wonder I almost failed maths!


Due to the countdown that has begun like a never ending ticking clock my natural defences have also slumped to an all time low. Yesterday whilst driving to Batu Pahat for work purposes I suddenly realised that I had miscalculated the countdown days and its not 24 days because thanks to the invisible hands of God February only has 28 days. How did I realise this, well there is also a story behind this.

It all boils down to the redoxen tablets that my dear friend Alicia had recommended to me when she found out my stress levels were about to burst thru my head. Taking her advice for trial purposes I went to Guardian and got my self a small bottle of redoxen that contains ten tablets for a try out ( so close to the wedding cant afford to be breaking out into unwanted medical issues). Well I religiously have been taking one tablet a day and yesterday whilst driving I decided to just count the number of tablets left and lo and behold there were only three out of ten left. I know ppl wd say my maths is not that so good but 10-7 equals 3 that I definitely know so which means 7 days= 1 week has safely passed by without me even noticing and therefore my countdown days have been miscalculated! Well so much for Redoxen reducing my stress levels it just helped to increase it ten folds more.

Well will be right back with my next post on my new look after my hairstyling fiasco. Need to go drink my redoxen now cause typing this blog and reading it over just increased my stress levels again!

1 comment: