Friday, February 13, 2009

My new look......Love it!


Well as I said I had the guts to go and surrender my head to the hairdresser for a hair makeover. First she started cutting my hair and my heart came to my throat looking at the amount she was cutting ( I need my hair to tie a bun for my wedding...remember?). Then as she was being snip snip happy all I was imagining was my mum's face when she sees how much has been chopped off. She may well just make me bald by the looks of it. Before my heart cd leap out of my mouth thankfully Chinese women scissors hand decided she has had enough with cutting so she decided to follow up with the curlers. So she did and whilst waiting for an hour (the worst hour of my life dis has to be!), my heart had the time to travel back from my mouth back to my heart. Then came another disaster, the curlers came off and my heart that was happily resting back in my chest decided to do a double somersault. Oh my God the disaster in the name of hairstyling had occurred here and I was paying money for this. However after washing and further styling with hair gel, my hair I must say now makes me look different but not a disaster. After passing a night I liked my look when I got up yesterday and whether others agree or not I think I look sexy. Its not important what people think its more important how you feel about yourself and I love my new look!

Chinese Woman Scissors hand not that bad after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment