Monday, February 23, 2009

My prized possesion!


Sitting pretty on my dressing table is my first ever vanity case which now holds all kinds of makeup. Well let me admit I have never been a makeup person. All I used to carry was my facial powder and my lipstick. I doubt anyone can blame me, being the only daughter and growing up with a brother I was never into makeup. I hated making up or dressing up. I always preferred my jeans and t shirts than dresses and shorts. Actually it is only when I got registered is when I changed and moved more towards making up and dressing up so naturally I taught that my lip stick and my powder is what I was going to take along when my doli leaves but suddenly the heavens parted and lightning began to strike in the form my mum's never ending nags. So after hemming and hawing I went out and bought this little/big possession. A vanity case ( since it holds makeup I feel it should be called vainity as in 'vain') that now holds all the make up that I will ever need. My mum being my mum felt that this case that I purchased was to big to lug around all the way to KL so she got my dad to buy me another one while he was on his overseas trip and dad came back with a small cute green one (pictures to be uploaded soon) that mum filled with all the makeup so thinks I will need. Well just to keep them both happy I am currently using both but my daily one is this one that I bought cause it holds everything I need.