Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Papa's little darling

I was a little free today after my hair appointment which must i say looks pretty good ( pictures soon) I went on a rummaging session and found pictures of my own parents wedding.....nah not pictures....just a single picture of them in temple taking their marriage vows on December 5th 1971. A whopping 38 years ago. I cant even begin imagine being married for that long. 38 years is a pretty long time. Yet they have been married for 38 years, brought up 2 children, got their son married off in the year 2000, went on to become grandparents and now are preparing to get their only daughter married off. I wonder how that must make them feel. They must be heaving a huge sigh of relief cause now their responsibilities are very much over. They can relax, stop and take a look at their lives and see what they have accomplished thus far.

While rummaging I also found pictures of me when I was small. Posting them here just for memories. 31 years ago I was born to Hardip & Dave....31 years later I go on to become Mrs Kuldip Singh, stepping into our new life as husband n wive together. New life, new challenges which we have to make sure we over come come what may because our marriage is for keeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment