Monday, March 16, 2009

My new family





Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
I am truly been blessed with such loving in laws. I have always heard ugly stories about in laws and how they make a bride's life miserable after the wedding. This was the reason I never wanted to get married because I felt it was all not worth it. But as people say, there are still nice people in this world the only thing is finding them and loving them. I found a gem of a husband and more so equally gems as in laws. May we all remain a happy family for the rest of our lives and may we resolve all our problems, conflicts in a harmonious way. Waheguru.
Well that was our wedding. I hope I haven't left behind anything and if n when i realise I have i shall proceed to update them slowly but surely. When i started this blog it was to document our impending marriage but now i want this blog to be a document of our live together so that we can proudly show it to our kids one day and let them read what they missed out on. So this will be a blog of our lives from now on.

In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there





No comments:

Post a Comment