Monday, March 16, 2009

Wedding Day 4 8th March 5pm to 7pm Temple function @PJ Gurdwara

Laughter bonds people. Anyone will tell you that laughter is the shortest distance between people — especially in a marriage.

The next day was spent at my in laws and everyone was busy preparing for the evening temple function that was scheduled from 5pm to 7pm at Petaling Jaya Gurdwara Sahib. I was sent back to the hotel for my make up which was going on from 3pm till 4.30pm. I swear in my 30 years of life I have never applied so much make up as I have in these 3 days of my wedding. Anyways once I got the make up out of the way mu hubby was also all ready to move to the temple so we went home to fetch mum and d kids who were to ride with us and went to the temple. The programme was a very nice, sweet and simple programme after which we were brought to the back of the temple and it was time for the my hubby's side relatives to have a dekko at me. Heheheh! I felt like a doll in a glass panel! After dinner we went home to relax and chat before finally retiring for the night.







No comments:

Post a Comment