Monday, March 16, 2009

Oops! My brithday

February 23, 2009 I turned 31 years. I can be categorised as a married Old hag now! Well its still better than being an old maid!
Hmmm in all the wedding preparations and work I now only realised I had forgot to blog about my birthday. This year my birthday was very carefully planned by my darling husband and if it had not been for him who reminded my parents about it they would have complete forgotten completely. Not that I can blame them, they were doing so much running around planning such an extravagant wedding that there was nothing else on their minds other than our wedding. My birthday this year also saw me doing a few silly things and hurting a person who loves me the most (sorry sayang from the bottom of my heart). However we all learn form mistakes and I have sure learnt from mine. A million thanks to my darling hubby, both my mums and dads (I have two mums and dads now....), my brother and sister in laws (JB & KL), Melinder, Jasvinder, Kelvin, Preeti, Masi & Masardji, Mama, Mami n baby aeshlyn and all my friends for all their wishes (phone and sms), blessing and love on my birthday! My birthday was made even more special by some surprise guest. As we were over with dinner, it was time to cut the cake and just as I had cut my cake Uncle & Aunty Paramjeet walked into the restaurant accompanied by Jessy. Its was truly a bliss to see them there and needless to say they joined us for cake and dinner. Dis is one birthday I shall never forget because it was the first birthday I spent with my husband thus it is close to my heart just as he is and always will be. I LOVE U HUBBY!