Monday, March 16, 2009

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Well as I have been pestered by so many to get off my lazy bums and start blogging about my wedding. I still haven't collected all the pics of the wedding but since everyone is more impatient than I am to blog I shall attempt to start with what I have gathered. Before I go further I wish to thank Masi, Daljit, Geeta, Manpreet Avnett and Melinder for the initial photos that I have posted in this blog as well blogs to come. More pics will be continued to be added once i receive them. Before I start with the wedding happenings by days there are a few ( read many) special people I wish to thank for making our wedding a fairy tale.

Thanks :


Mum, Dad, Pradip, Geeta, Ash n Raj for working so hard to make our wedding such a success;


Masi, Uncle Amrik, Jasi, Kelvin, Manpreet & Sulis for all the help, blessings and love and also uncle for the tears during my vidaai. It showed how happy you were to see me married.


Daljit, Ranjit & Aeshlyn for taking a week off from your busy schedules just to be a part of our and help out
My parents in law, Gurjit, Harjit, Charanjit, Sanjit, Simran, Sajjan, Jasminder and their daughter, Melinder, Jagdesh for such a warm welcome when the doli reached from JB to KL and for the beautiful wedding cake for us to cut and the beautiful decorated room. Also for all the late nights put in in preparation for the wedding.


Uncle & Aunty Paramjeet, Manveer & Jaspal for foregoing your relative's wedding just so that you could help make our day a fairy tale.

Uncle Harbhajan & Aunty Mary for being there shoulder to shoulder with my father from day one of the planning and for the beautifully home baked three tier cake cut during our wedding lunch.
Datuk Dr. Jasbir for being the best MC a bride and groom could ask for

Sarjit Mama for all the blessings and love although not able to attend.

Roopi, Sharmeel, Raminder and Jasmime for being there so that I wont miss my Sarjit Mama for our wedding.

My KL & Ipoh Phua and Phupard who took all the trouble to travel all the way for our wedding although not being well.

Balraj, Jasvinder, Simran & Hash for being there and taking part in every part of our wedding wedding.

My God mother, Aunty Baby for being there for my big day

Ravethei, Raman, Nishaan, Vishaan and Roshearn for coming all the way form KL and staying right till my departure.

Jagdesh for being the most supporting and brave best man
Alyzia for all her comforting words leading towards the wedding day and after

Harmid for my wedding video

His wife Gurmit and daughter Sharon for such beautiful makeup and mehndi.

My DJ for both the days and the dhollis for a job well done.

Thanks Mala for the beautifully decorated wedding car. May you recover fast and come visit us. I have hung the bears used for the wedding car at my grill door in front. Its beautiful.

Host of friends and relatives who came from far and near, phoned, smsed and sent their greetings thru mail. We really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone! We love u