Monday, March 16, 2009

Wedding day 3 7th March: Saagan n Vidaai

After the lunch I was brought home by my brother and my hubby was to arrive in his wedding car for the next planned event that was the sagan before the vidaai. The sagan was proceeded smoothly. However there was not one dry eye at home when my father hugged me and broke down. I can never see my father crying and this caused me to cry like a baby. My tears just refused to stop even as my father sat by my side I was still bawling like a baby. I knew my dad was going to cry but I never imagined it will be this much. Anyways my aunt commented that I cried a lot during my departure. I guess so cause although I am a stone's throw away from my parents deep down inside my heart I know things are never gonna be the same again. I had gone from becoming their daughter to a wife. It was a journey I had to make. Right from the day I was born i guess they knew this but its always difficult letting go I guess. The doli left at 4pm from my residence after which my brother (whom took a bet with me that he wont cry) hugged my mother and cried. He lost the bet!